Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Long time no see!

It's been a long while since I posted an update.  Since I completed the Ravenwing squad a couple of months ago, I have added five more Tactical Marines and five Scouts to the Dark Angels Third Company.  I have also acquired both the new Codex: Dark Angels and Ravenwing Nephilim Jetfighter.  I'll add a review of the codex shortly, but for now, here are some pictures of the newest members of the team:

Combat Squad Primus, of Squad Tyrael





What these pictures don't show is that I have added squad and chapter badges as transfers, the company marking (red diagonal stripe on the left knee), and static grass (to the entire army).  The scouts below, of Scout Squad Kerath, do show all of those (except the chapter badge, not sure what to do with that yet).





Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment